Can I travel if i have a valid Visa


Registered Users (C)
First depends what type of visa. H-1B would be ok. However, a problem would occur if your I-485 got approved since you are not on a visa anymore. Therefore always get AP to travel.

Sundraj said:
Can I travel if I have a valid visa after applying I-140 and I-485.

Thank you