Can I transfer my H1B to new employer, while the current H1B Transfer is in RFE state.

furious

I had an approved petition with Employer A and working with them for an year. Thought of changing job and Employer B applied for H1B Transfer. Currently received RFE and B asked me documents like degree certificate and education evaluation copy from employer A, when they filed my H1b. I got a very good offer with Employer C. My I797 and I94 is valid till August 2017 from Employer A and still I haven't resigned from A. I am currently working with Employer A only.

Following are my questions :
1) Can I initiate a H1 transfer with Employer C while the petition with Employer B in RFE.
2) If Employer B withdraws my H1b transfer then are there any chances of rejection/denial/RFE for H1b transfer with employer C
3) R there any chances of again a RFE with employer C, if I don't provide B with the required documents and B doesnt proceed ahead(respond) for RFE
4) If Employer C initiates H1B transfer in parallel with Employer B responding to RFE, will there be any impact on new H1B transfer filed by Employer C?
5) Here the Client and job location will be same for A, B and C. My client is ready to give Client letter to support this and C will file a new LCA for same client and location. Will it will be an issue for Transfer from A to C, when B is in RFE for same client?