Can I leave Country?

Hory

I have got H1B approval and now I am working in USA. I am a Canadian citizen. This is my first H1B. After getting H1B approval, I did not leave USA. My wife is with me on H4 approval. My wife has a Bangladeshi passport. She also did not go out of USA. Now we are planning to visit Bangladesh. Few questions, please help us.
Q1. Do I need to go to Canada to get my I-94 first and re-enter into USA? Then should I visit Bangladesh? Is it necessary?
Q2. Can I leave my wife inside USA (she has H4 approval notice), when I go to USA-Canada border to re-enter and get new I-94? The officer may ask where about my wife. Do I need to take her with me? But she is not a Canadian citizen but she has Canadian permanent residency.
Q3. If I do not go to Canada border and if we just go to Bangladesh, then as a spouse she will apply for H4 visa stamping in USA consulate in Bangladesh first. At that time, the computer will show that I have only H1B approval. Do you think that her visa application can be affected. If her visa gets denied, will it creat any problems during my re-entering to get I-94?

Please help us. I am really looking forward. Many many thanks in advance.

Regards
Hory