Can I do on my own?

I had an arrest that was dismissed. Years later was arrested for false statement in writing at Dmv. The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and I did 11 months probation no community service and a small fine. I have sinced renewed my GC. I am concerned about being granted citizenship. Do I need an attorney?