Can i change my address for USCIS to a UPS mail box?

miki0007

Hi guys, i moved to another state after my interview in October, now i'm waiting on a decision but i'm not sure about the address.
I don't want to change it to the new state as i know there is a chance they can transfer my case to the new state and this can take years and also there is a chance for another interview.
Will they send a copy of the decision to my attorney as well?
Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, i moved to another state after my interview in October, now i'm waiting on a decision but i'm not sure about the address.
I don't want to change it to the new state as i know there is a chance they can transfer my case to the new state and this can take years and also there is a chance for another interview.
Thanks in advance.
They do not send to your lawyer. Only send to your address for decision

Thanks in advance.
The INA is a law that governs immigration in the United States. For the part of the law concerning reporting of your address and for the penalties if you do not comply, please see INA Parts 265 and 266. The specific requirements for reporting your change of address are federal regulations found in 8 CFR Part 265 and 8 CFR Section 264.1(f)(6), concerning designated special registrants.

A willful failure to give written notice to the USCIS of a change of address within 10 days of moving to the new address is a misdemeanor crime. If convicted, you (or the parent or legal guardian of an alien under 14 years of age who is required to give notice) can be fined up to $200 or imprisoned up to 30 days, or both. The alien may also be subject to removal from the United States. (INA Section 266(b)). Compliance with the requirement to notify the USCIS of any address changes is also a condition of your stay in the United States. Failure to comply could also jeopardize your ability to obtain a future visa or other immigration benefit.