Can I apply for two EADs

anxiousOR

Registered Users (C)
Hi gurus,
Got a question, I did concurrent filing for I140 and 485 in Outstanding Researcher catagory a year ago. Along that I also applied EDA and Ap for me and my spouse. Now my spouse's labor certificate has been approved, I know we can file another 140, but what about 485, EAD and AP?
Also my EAD will be expired in August, but I haven't used it( I am still on H1B), so is it still necessary for me to apply the extension 6 months before?

Thank you very much.

Hi gurus,
Got a question, I did concurrent filing for I140 and 485 in Outstanding Researcher category a year ago. Along that I also applied EDA and Ap for me and my spouse.
Now my spouse's labor certificate has been approved, I know we can file another 140, but what about 485, EAD and AP?
----- Your spouse can file I-140, I-485, EAD, AP and you as derivative apply I-485 EAD AP (it means you will have two pending I-485 one as primary and one as derivative based on spouse primary, one can file second I-485 and nothing illegal in that or file spouse I-140 with CP option the problem with CP option is that you cant use AC21 with CP and no appeal if any problem with CP)
Also my EAD will be expired in August, but I haven't used it( I am still on H1B), so is it still necessary for me to apply the extension 6 months before?
---- it is better to apply renewal of EAD 6 months advance and keep valid AP with you for emergency use if your H1Visa stamp is going to expire