Can I-485 be approved without I-140 approval

sendmailer

Registered Users (C)
Might seem like a silly question.

After being on the USCIS's case status page for over a year, I finally saw my LUD change. So I called around and then emailed them to check the status of my 140 and 485. 485 email came back saying it has been approved, but not the 140.

So, mucky as it may sound can my 140 still be rejected or not approved while I have the confirmation from them on the 485. Thx

Email Please

Hi

Can you givee me the email to contact USCIS

sendmailer said:

After being on the USCIS's case status page for over a year, I finally saw my LUD change. So I called around and then emailed them to check the status of my 140 and 485. 485 email came back saying it has been approved, but not the 140.

So, mucky as it may sound can my 140 still be rejected or not approved while I have the confirmation from them on the 485. Thx

sendmailer said:

I've seen this type of case in this forum, not often though.

heha