Can H1B Extension be filed multiple times by new Employer B based on a revoked I-140 from Employer A before getting a new I-140?

furious

My current employer A is going to revoke my H1B and I-140 immediately after I join new employer B.
I have already completed more than 6 years on H1B (my I-140 was approved 3 years ago).
While moving to the new employer B, If my H1B (transfer) approval is only for 1 year (or less)
and my new employer's (B) PERM or I-140 is not approved (or not filed) before the extension of H1B.
How will my visa approval work in this case (with revoked employer A I-140) ?

Can my next H1B Extension by the new employer B be done with old (revoked) Employer A I-140?
-- If Yes, Can the H1B Extension be filed multiple times before I get my new I-140 Approval?
-- If No, Then do I need to go out of US? And what are the option of my extension and staying in US, in this scenario?

wagecuck3

Can my next H1B Extension by the new employer B be done with old (revoked) Employer A I-140?
The answer is yes. The old I-140 was approved 3 years ago, which is more than 180 days. Therefore, it continues to be valid for H-1B extension purposes, even if it is withdrawn.