Can give interview here in USA?

MeraGChaiKaha

Registered Users (C)
V visa+ In USA + file in MUmbai India
My sister came here in USA on V visa she is working here and Her husband filed her GC.

Now they got letter: The National Visa Center has completed its processing of your case and forwarded your file to the American Embassy/Consulate in MUMBAI which will contact you for further infromation in regards to your Visa interview.

Her priority date is APR 1999 (F2A) and currently they are interviewing Jan 1999.

Question:- They have to go back to India for interview or It can be done here since they are present here in USA?

Experts please give details.

Thanks in Advance

:confused:

Question

V visa+ In USA + file in MUmbai India
My sister came here in USA on V visa she is working here and Her husband filed her GC.

Now they got letter: The National Visa Center has completed its processing of your case and forwarded your file to the American Embassy/Consulate in MUMBAI which will contact you for further infromation in regards to your Visa interview.

Her priority date is APR 1999 (F2A) and currently they are interviewing Jan 1999.

Question:- They have to go back to India for interview or It can be done here since they are present here in USA?

Experts please give details.

Thanks in Advance

This is very tricky. I think they have to go back to Mumbai US consulate for the green card interview. Did they have both I 130 and I 485 pending, or just I 130?