Can Dependent I485 application approved before primary?

I just received my card yesterday. The key learning is that my finger print check pending at USCIS. So I called FBI FP number and they told me that it was done within 7 days and sent back to USCIS one year ago. So I called again and asked to resend it. They can resend only if USCIS requests. But within 5 minutes of the call, I got the email saying my 485 approved. This tells me that they didn't upload my FP data to the system even though it was done. Bottom line, going few extra steps helped. If I hadn't called them, I think, I would still be waiting for approval. Anyway good luck to the ones still waiting.

My wife has visa number assigned and I don't

My I485 Application is in San Jose Local office. I am the primary applicant and PD is 11/2004. I took info pass appointment and the Immigration Officer checked our files. It is my 6th Info pass appointment to the San Jose office. The Immigration Officer checked for our Visa numbers and then came back and said there is a visa number for my wife(derivative) but not for me. I am a bit devastated and I would like to know if the Immigration Officer can approve her case irrespective of mine. Mine is pending visa number.

He also mentioned that they had the code of E37 and E39 for our applications but our I140 is Approved in EB2 with code 203 (b) 2.

My question is can I push the Immigration Officer to approve her case? If so please advise how to do it. I don't want both of us to suffer. If she can get the green card I can wait and I think I maybe lucky.Will her visa number be taken away if they cannot approve since primary cannot be approved due to lack of visa number?

Other question is how can I make them change the error of code from E37 to E21?

Even the primary case is denied...The Big questions is on what grounds they are going to revoke the GC of dependent if it is approved by mistake. Until we say to them that you approved by mistake.

If they have such kind of automation...they will not do any mistake at the first place...

did you have any issue with the N400 application (for citizenship)?

I am in the same boat. Hearing that one folk waiting for 2 years, I am really scared. My wife(dependent) got actual card 2 months ago. But for me it is still pending. What a joke.
One Infopass appointment officer told me that both namecheck and finger print check is done. But other officer told me one of the check is pending. Don't which one is correct.

Anyway to get definite answer?
did you have any issue with the N400 application (for citizenship)

My wife has visa number assigned and I don't

My I485 Application is in San Jose Local office. I am the primary applicant and PD is 11/2004. I took info pass appointment and the Immigration Officer checked our files. It is my 6th Info pass appointment to the San Jose office. The Immigration Officer checked for our Visa numbers and then came back and said there is a visa number for my wife(derivative) but not for me. I am a bit devastated and I would like to know if the Immigration Officer can approve her case irrespective of mine. Mine is pending visa number.

He also mentioned that they had the code of E37 and E39 for our applications but our I140 is Approved in EB2 with code 203 (b) 2.

My question is can I push the Immigration Officer to approve her case? If so please advise how to do it. I don't want both of us to suffer. If she can get the green card I can wait and I think I maybe lucky.Will her visa number be taken away if they cannot approve since primary cannot be approved due to lack of visa number?

Other question is how can I make them change the error of code from E37 to E21?
did you have any issue with the N400 application (for citizenship)