Can a Dental Office sponsor for a B.S Dental Hygiene?

man9999

Dear Texas Service Center - H-Visa Issues,

I am international student, and my major is Dental Hygiene. I almost finish my 4 years program to get the B.S of Dental Hygiene. I know a dental office that willing to sponsor H1B Visa for me.

I have some questions:

1. Does it matter how big of the dental office should be to sponsor a international employee?
2. Is it competitive to get H1B visa for a B.S Dental Hygiene, and what is the chance?
3. I will finish my program on December,2011, so when should I apply for the H1B and how?

Thanks for your help

h1b sponsor

hello dear

I just passed from dental hygiene school and looking for h1b sponsored. if you don't mine can u please tell me the name of doctors or companies who are ready to do this. you can email me jcgurjar@yahoo.com.

jobs for dental hygienist with associate degree

Dear Texas Service Center - H-Visa Issues,

I am international student, and my major is Dental Hygiene. I almost finish my 4 years program to get the B.S of Dental Hygiene. I know a dental office that willing to sponsor H1B Visa for me.

I have some questions:

1. Does it matter how big of the dental office should be to sponsor a international employee?
2. Is it competitive to get H1B visa for a B.S Dental Hygiene, and what is the chance?
3. I will finish my program on December,2011, so when should I apply for the H1B and how?

Thanks for your help
Hi
I am a foreign dentist from India and now planning to take an associate degree in dental hygiene. Is there any problem for a getting job and H1B with this associate degree.?Moreover can a dentist sponsor an H1B visa for me.
Thanks and regards,
reny