1. The forums will be down July 21 weekend due to server being moved by our host. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks.
    Dismiss Notice

Came back without collecting PR card

Discussion in 'Canada - Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Moving ' started by Justafun, Dec 20, 2013.

  1. Justafun

    Justafun New Member

    If someone lands as an immigrant and has to come back in emergency without collecting the PR card ( cuz PR cards take around six to eight weeks to be delivered at the given postal address), what is the legal way he can enter again in Canada. Please suggest.

Share This Page