Calling to Pakistan

digitalwolf

Hello,

I would like to see if anyone knows a cheap way to call to Pakistan from USA.I just arrived in California and I would like to call my mother back.AT&T and Sprint have some crazy prices and I can't even afford to pay the big bills that they send me since I am a student.

Do you know a service that can help me call back (but with a decent rate)?

Thank you!

You can try calling cards which you can find either at the local 'desi' grocery stores or on internet (amantel.com). these usually can give you something like 10c/min.. quality of sound is iffy specially on weekends. Weekdays are generally better.

Best of luck

Calling cheap internationally is best done with calling cards. You can find them at your local store or even online. Just make sure you pick a good one, as there are several that will just eat up your minutes and you'll be left with like 15 minutes of conversation out of a $10 card. I call my family in Lahore with calling cards from www.callingcardshome.com and I am getting a very good service so far - I have been using them for the past 3 months or so. I'd recommend the 1 Second card, for me it's the best deal. Good luck!

Actually Pakistan is not cheap direction :(

And nobelcom card give also not good prices - they charge WEEKLY maitenance fee and round to 3 minutes and for 28 cents per minute it actually lot :(

I use 3longdistance they offer 20 cents per minute for all landline in Pakistan FLAT RATE without any fees and sales taxes and 1 minute rounding. And also rhis is permanent account which you can use without PIN number and have call log.

Call log is really important because it happens lot of times that usual calling cards companies just steal moneys from accounts :mad:

And some swetty features like speed dial and redial of last number - i just love it :p

Calling Cards Home is now announcing now the new products offered.

1) A long distance alternative - Enjoy Prepaid.It has the best rates on the market when calling long distance or worldwide.This is a product with a long series of enhancements: PIN free dialling, over 144 originations if you travel abroad, 24/7 customer service via phonecall or email support and many more. If you are interested, please check Enjoy Prepaid .

2) An alternative to Bigzoo - For all the former Bigzoo customers a new product was designed to suit their needs. Check out now the new Bigzoo alternative now!

3) A Best Rates section listing all the low rates offered to almoust every location in the world. Either you are calling your friend next door or across the globe you will find them excellent.

4) Free dialing instructions !

5) A complete and comprehensive FAQ - Calling Cards section that will help you choose the best option for you

Calling Pakistan

Try going to http://www.MrLongDistance.com . This is such a great service. The rates are very competitive but the difference is the quality and ease of use. Plus-there are no fees involved... zero... nada... which is really very important nowadays.

Call unlimted from pakistan to USA and canada

chk this website out

www.callpakistandirect.com

first time ever somebody is providing this kind of service, Phone to phone , no devices , no internet no contracts...

chk it out urself.

ITS Unlimited Calls From Pak. To USA or Canada

I think you didnt get it ... sir its unlimited ( UN-Limited no 1.9 cents or 20.99 cents like Tel3advantage)
Call as much as you can from Pakistan to Canada or US from 34.99.mnth - 49.99/mnth whtever suits you.

And No restrictions for any body there ... So any body your friends or realtives can call you here in US as a local call for them.

Tel3 is one more addition in a list of 1.9cents claimers(or disclaimers) on the websites and bla bla....what we are providing doesnt even count in any of the categories.

Any ways thanks though for taking time to write few words.

The only unlimited calls service from pakistan to US and Canadian destinations.

Sir...I m talking about unlimited calls from Pakistan to US...

its really wht it says.....unlimited... any time and any one in that city can call you on that number which is locally accessible.

No device , No internet , Best Sound quality
whenever u get pissied off from letsdial.com you can give us a try for you.

Then you can tell me how much you were paying letsdial for the calls or is it worth paying us ...

thanks for your post n e wayzzzzzzzz,
ghazian said:
www.letsdial.com is the the best , 6 cent a min to pakistan.

To Whom It May Concern

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

www.callpakistandirect.com is not for everybody but for those :

1. If you are spending more than$30 a month to talk to ppl in Pakistan.

2. If all your realitives, friend and family or most of them lives in the same city in Pakistan to whom you talk to most. Then its for you ....for sure....its worth giving it a try....

3. It can be a gift to your wife who wants to talk to her family alot.

4. Buisness People who calls alot to pak. or their whole buisness or partially depends upon those calls to Pak.

If you feel that you dont fell in any of these categories then surely we dont have it wht you want....

Thanks for Reading ....but convery it to ppl around you who might need some like this....

robertgm said:
Calling cheap internationally is best done with calling cards. You can find them at your local store or even online. Just make sure you pick a good one, as there are several that will just eat up your minutes and you'll be left with like 15 minutes of conversation out of a $10 card. I call my family in Lahore with calling cards from www.callingcardshome.com and I am getting a very good service so far - I have been using them for the past 3 months or so. I'd recommend the 1 Second card, for me it's the best deal. Good luck!

kalima said:
Just moved to usa. I signed up with Pakvoice.com before I came. Getting Unlimited calls from my family only 10 dollars month. You cant beat that.
http://www.Pakvoice.com

ya sure cant beat it in money ..... but quality also counts and pakvoice is no-way near to good sound quality and thats for sure if you are selling something less then its cost price then u must be ripping off ppl.....

But I will say that to try that service $10 is not too much to waste...but becareful when signing-up for the terms and condition for cancellation.

My point is $10 !!!! then y there are companies still doing buisness with their calling cards .... if its so cheap then everyone would have start buying this $10 unlimited call service.....but not so fast Pak Voice ....there is something you are not telling......

Unlimited Incoming calls from Pakistan to USA, CA and UK is wht www.callpakistandirect.com is providing for $49.99. There are other calling plans too and its still not $10 but quality is for sure one thing they dont compromise with.

thank you kalima....for your "....cant beat deal "

Enough of the battle

I just want an honest and a decent service with good sound quality and customer service. I already have high speed cable for my internet here and want to know which service is going to be better and ofcourse I would like to try it first with out any obligations.
Thanks MM

Try Us!

murmur said:
I just want an honest and a decent service with good sound quality and customer service. I already have high speed cable for my internet here and want to know which service is going to be better and ofcourse I would like to try it first with out any obligations.
Thanks MM

Check out our device plans if you already have phones... and if you have questions about it msg me private.

Website is www.callpakistandirect.com

And yes No obligations, No locking you in contracts or any hidden charges or setup charges.