Called TSC IO today - 8/31/2007

GZZZZ

Called this morning, connected after 30 mins. Spoken to a friendly IO.

Verified my case and told that, time to get FP renewal

NC still pending intiated on 8/7, eventhough first cleared.

Reasons for recent LUD: officer took the case and initiated further verification, not sure with particulars.

Not assigned to an officer yet, visa numbers are not available, wait till Oct.

TSC still processing cases from 2004.

Not sure why they initiated 2nd NC (may be because of recent I485 filing as primary). Eventhough first been cleared they won't approve the case till 2nd gets cleared as per IO.

Called this morning, connected after 30 mins. Spoken to a friendly IO.

Verified my case and told that, time to get FP renewal

NC still pending intiated on 8/7, eventhough first cleared.

Reasons for recent LUD: officer took the case and initiated further verification, not sure with particulars.

Not assigned to an officer yet, visa numbers are not available, wait till Oct.

TSC still processing cases from 2004.

Not sure why they initiated 2nd NC (may be because of recent I485 filing as primary). Eventhough first been cleared they won't approve the case till 2nd gets cleared as per IO.

do u know when the NC was cleared first time? was that 2 yrs back cleared?

Because my wife NC was cleared on exactly 2 yrs back (8/31/05), does this mean USCIS will require 2nd time NC clearance? Any thoughts?

Not sure with the date but it was cleared 2yrs ago.

Not sure with the recent NC, my guess would be because of recent I485 filing. please see my signature.

Not sure with the date but it was cleared 2yrs ago.

Not sure with the recent NC, my guess would be because of recent I485 filing. please see my signature.

Hi Gzzzz - I have 2 applications like yours - one as primary and other as dep. Would like to talk to you about it. Can I email you private. Whats your email ID?

Your wife's I-485 should have been approved, if her name check was cleared two years ago. Most, if not all, cases pending for more than one year are due to FBI name check. So you might want to double check her case (as a primary) and find out exactly what is holding it back. Good luck.