Called TSC IO today 07/20 ?

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to call sharp at 9:00.

Yesterdays response was everything is clear and visa # not available and not assigned to any officer.

Please update this thread so that we can see if there is any pattern in their responses.

Hope we all get approved by this month !!!

I am planning to call sharp at 9:00.

Yesterdays response was everything is clear and visa # not available and not assigned to any officer.

Please update this thread so that we can see if there is any pattern in their responses.

Hope we all get approved by this month !!!

I was able to get hold of IO in 15 min. She was nice and told me my NC is cleared 2 years ago and FP is on 5/11/07.

And told me there is no visa numbers available, hence ur case is pending.

That's all. Just need to wait until next USCIS game.

I was able to get hold of IO in 5 min. She was nice and told me They received my FP on 7/18/07 -everything is cleared and waiting for visa number which is not available till Oct .

I was told that because everything is clear, it may not take too long to make a decision.

But when I asked if the visa is assigned and/or visa is available and/or if the case is with officer, the reply was no :confused:

I wonder what may be the time frame of not too long in terms of uscis - 2 more years :confused:

no IOs available..

tried 3 times..ok, thru on the 4th attempt after 25 mins wait.

I had called to request a FP (2nd) notice. IO asked to call back in 30 days, if I dont receive the notice. I asked if an officer was assigned to my case, she said, its in process to be assigned to an officer...hmm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally was able to get thru

IO: How can I help you.
ME: Wanted to make sure you have my FP's
IO Yes we received it in May.
ME: Anything pending on the case, like background checks, namechecks
IO: No everything is clear
ME: Is it assigned to a officer?
IO:Yes and I can't give you any information on the visa numbers. Ca'nt tell you how long it will take.
ME:Is there anything you can see for my case that may be holding up the decision
IO: Cannot tell you anything more:
ME: Thank you and have a nice day.
IO. Thank you.

So nothing different from yesterday except now they are saying that it is pending with the officer.