called 07/25 ..security check & additional reviews

sbabunle

Registered Users (C)
I called up NSC today
I was told that your case is in security check and additional review. Anybody has anyclue what is that?

When I called up yesterday I was told that everything is clear and waiting for an officer to review..Everybody consistently told me till today that all security checks are cleared....Man this is so confusing.....

thx
babu.

because I like to and I want to.....After all they are working
on taxpayers money....do you have any problem with that?

I called up NSC today
I was told that your case is in security check and additional review. Anybody has anyclue what is that?

When I called up yesterday I was told that everything is clear and waiting for an officer to review..Everybody consistently told me till today that all security checks are cleared....Man this is so confusing.....

thx
babu.

sbabu...this security check thing doesn't feel good...have you tried talking to another IO?

not yet get_gc.
always_in_labor
I spoke with somebody it NSC.( auto voice said transferring to nsc)
I'm not sure if it said connecting to an agent. I'm pretty

Two weeks backs when I called
IO :said they couldnt see my Fingerprints but my FP is current,also security check is pending.

Again I called them
IO: they said everything is cleared waiting for an Officer to review.

Had infopass appt. on july 9 th: All checks cleared waiting for an officer.

Today I called

IO : said the same thing , waiting in staging area, waiting for an officer blah..blah...
Asked abt my security check/NC , she said everything is cleared , asked my FP , /she said it is current they recieved it also ...but she couldnt see my Fingerprints in the system .dont know why.(Guess these cus.rep can see our Finger prints...)
I asked why she said I guess may be Officer is matching your FP with old one..(Dont know how far it is true............) or the FP is still not loaded in system....who knows...what game they are playing.

I asked when i can expect my apporval , she said they have informed by the officer that there will be no approval/ or answer reg. approval for 4 to 6 weeks since they are working on pending cases.

I said getting GC is purely luck there is no FIFO serve basis either acc to PD or RD.
She said no not luck its all your assumption.

Babu did you went for infopass appt. Did you ask them reg your checks ? what did they told there...?
Also don not believe what these IO says ...
each day they give diff. reply...

EB3 NSC India
Pd:july 2002
RD: dec 2004
Ad; ????????????????

sbabu

best thing take infopass and get details and keep calling 4-5 times and come to conclusion.

same thing happened with me initially waiting for officer for review later security check is pending took infopass and called 4-5 times and got same and my lawyer got same.

dice12
EB3 PD01
I-485 Pending
security check pending since 30 month.

from infopass they said everything is cleared. Most of the time I called, I was told that everything is clear. It happened only today....Anyways I gave up all my hopes.....

I don't have any, the IO has.
To think by calling them every day willl speed up your processing time is unrealistic. Each time you called, the IO will maintain a record (part of their process). If they are pissed off, they start abusing every other callers.

I don't have any, the IO has.
To think by calling them every day willl speed up your processing time is unrealistic. Each time you called, the IO will maintain a record (part of their process). If they are pissed off, they start abusing every other callers.

Babu

Dont give up your hope you will get it may be the right time hasnt come.
I think that IO was wrong on your case.
your infopass appt. might be correct.

I had prob in my FP , first they told they recieved it , next they rcieved but cant see in system, next they told everything is clear and FP is current.
but they dont have access to view my FP downloaded in thier system,

Whom to believe....?

I think in your case IO is wrong.

This is the problem with PD oscillating between Current & Unavailable.

They process randomly , probably the boxes that is nearest to them irrespective of pd rd etc.

06,07 , 05 cases will be given visas and the boxes furthest (01,00,02 cases ) will remain behind the cobwebs permanently.

security check will become a standard response until the visas become unavailable once again in aug, after that they will say visa unavailable so dont ask anything until it becomes available.

In their hurry they gave 06 cases without security checks and keep 02/01 cases hanging there.

Even third world countries will have a more intelligent and fair system than it is occurring here.

Every visitor or immigrant that enters the us comes in with a very Sour taste and everlasting memory of the humilition and years of frustration caused by the unjust and unethical behaviour of the USCIS.

They probably have a formula , if its 1-2pm security check, 2-3pm extended review, 3-4 staging, 4-5 visa unavailable etc

m*f*s f* m*ch

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Keep the pressure

sbabu, narnia2000:

KEEP the pressure on them via congressmen and senators. You guys are old timers. You deserve the freedom after paying tax for so many years. I wish you good LUCK in this random game.

vakasree,
PD - 06/2002, RD - 12/2003, Cards - 06/2007

alwaysinlabor, narnia & sbabu,
I happened to do a walk-in Infopass this morning; conveniently I have a client site right next door to the CIS office.
The IO said that my case was pre-adjudicated in May itself, everything is good, all checks cleared, confirmed that they received my FP results back recently, etc. He said I should be getting a decision in the mail anytime now - max 60 days.

I am inclined to believe this guy - he spent 5-10 mins with me, was patient, checked(at least it looked like he did) the screens, etc.

So, it is quite possible that this additional review thing is BS from NSC to stall the inquiries.

I've raised a second SR a couple of days back. Will keep you posted.

duncanidaho, I am sure, you will see your approval within next 30 days or so. This extended review is really a BS. When I was struggling for my status in Jun, I went to Infopass and nice lady IO said, she will send an inquiry since the case looks good to go and after a week or so I received the letter from the same lady IO from local office "The case is under review and it will take 6 Months to process" ...and rest is the history....as you know I got my approval recently. Don't lose your hope.....you will see your approval. :)

Similar answers

Hi guys,

I have been getting similar answers. I had an infopass a few months ago where I was told that my namecheck had not cleared. Last week, I called the NSC once and the lady refused to give an update on the phone. I called right back and the next lady was extremely polite. She told me that my case was in the "staging area" and most of these cases already had visa numbers assigned (though she could not confirm my particular case). I called today and got the "extended review", "be patient" answer.

I am hopeful that the approvals will start to come.

Keep the messages and info coming. Guys like you are the ones that give me hope :)

My details:
PD: 7/14/2003
RD: 11/11/2003
EB-3, INDIA

Last year when I had infopass, local IO took a printout and I saw the case status as "preadjudicated - pending review"
Last week I had infopass, the local IO said everything is good, asked me to write a letter to NSC. When I called NSC, a nice polite lady said my security checks are not done, called again couple of days later again another man said im going thru security checks and may take 5 years :mad:

Dont know what, whoom to believe... im broken, frustrated, depressed. If there is a consistant answer, its fine.

alwaysinlabor, narnia & sbabu,
I happened to do a walk-in Infopass this morning; conveniently I have a client site right next door to the CIS office.
The IO said that my case was pre-adjudicated in May itself, everything is good, all checks cleared, confirmed that they received my FP results back recently, etc. He said I should be getting a decision in the mail anytime now - max 60 days.

I am inclined to believe this guy - he spent 5-10 mins with me, was patient, checked(at least it looked like he did) the screens, etc.

So, it is quite possible that this additional review thing is BS from NSC to stall the inquiries.

I've raised a second SR a couple of days back. Will keep you posted.

I think the POJ method is redirecting our calls to the Mental institution instead of NSC, only mentally ill persons can do this type of cheap tricks.

m*f*s m*ch*ds

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Got "card ordered" mail

Hello guys,

I got the e-mail at 7:00 PM CST.

Guys, DO NOT LOSE HOPE!!! I was put through the same stressful situation. One day I was stuck in namecheck, the next day I was in the staging area, the next day in extended review ...

In fact, just this afternoon, the lady said I was in extended review.

DO NOT LOSE HOPE ... All our thoughts are with you.

I am happy for myself, but will not be fully satisfied until all of you get through ...

PD: 7/14/2003
RD: 11/11/2003
EB-3 INDIA
NSC