California SC - Processing Time H1 Extension

h1b_visa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

As per USCIS website, the processing time at California SC for H1 Extension is 2 months, can people who have applied for the same in 2009 please share their experience...

Appreciate your sharing.

Thanks,
H1B Visa Holder

4 months + and still pending...

Hi,

I raised a query today also in the forum. My H1 transfer petition (I-129), should be no different from an extension, was filed with the California SC, as a 'regular' (not expedited) case, no reply, query nor update so far. My USCIS receipt date was May 6, 2009 and now it's been 4.5 months already!
:mad:

You better look at alternative

I think you better look at alternative. this is substatial delay. too much delay most probably tough RFE or denail. You better file another H1 to be on safe side. If you want I can refer company who is sucessful in getting my h1 trasfer sucessfully

I had problem with My h1 extension and my previous employer sugeested to go to diffrent compnay because chances to slim. Then I approched current company, becuase they execute projects internally for few clients, they used that documentation for me to get my h1 approval ASAP

H1B Extension applied 2.5 months ago.. No reply till now.

Dear All,

I applied for a H1B Extension with same employer on Sep 04 2009 and till now no response from INS. Is there anybody having similar experience?.