California DOL (Regional) Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

gp111

Registered Users (C)
California DOL (Regional) Tracking[NEW]

What happened to CA DOL Tracking Thread ? Well Meantime lets continue the same discussion in this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why they remove the old thread?

The old thread contains much useful message, why the
integrator just remove it?:confused:

unfortunate

It is very unfortunate to lose old thread with lot more information. Any ways we need to go on no matter what happens.

-Good luck.

there was sign of hope couple of week ago, since then it all hell of a black hole again. my DOL receipt date is 05/29/03 and am running out of options :(

Originally posted by srk123
there was sign of hope couple of week ago, since then it all hell of a black hole again. my DOL receipt date is 05/29/03 and am running out of options :(

My friend got approved recently. His Receipt date in SFO DOL
was May16th, 2002.

Got a notice

RD at SFDOL: 3/28/2002
DOT: 999.151-051

Received notice dated 4/8/2003 giving 3 options:
1. Withdraw
2. Remand to state
3. Re-test market

Going with option 3.

Good luck to all others!

RD at SFDOL: 1/18/2002
DOT: 999.151-031

Received notice dated 4/1/2003 giving 3 options:
1. Withdraw
2. Remand to state
3. Re-test market

Going for option 3.

HSM

hsm:
In my letter it says you have 60 days to reply. You are saying you had just 19 days? It is impossible to reply in 19 days because the letter says you have to wait at least 2 weeks after placing the ad.

EnoughIsEnough:

My employer told me that he has to reply by Apr 19th. He placed add on Apr 6th. I do not know more than that.

HSM

My lawyer said, according to the recent discussion with American Immigration Lawyers Association, some DOL officers are working on non-RIR cases while others are struggling with new PERM rules. They need to have regular cases catch up with RIR cases since there will be neither regular nor RIR processing after PERM is implemented. (planed to be implemented in Oct.)

However, the PERM regulation they plan to use is problematic. For example, it requires all the employers to attend job fairs before they send on their PERM applications. As we all know, it's impossible for small companies to recruit people in the job fair. And even for big companies, if they only have 1 or 2 openings, they wouldn't have a recruitment through the job fair either. AILA's lawyers criticize those people in DOL don't live in the real world and if they won't revise the planned regulation, it will be extremely hard to get a LC through PERM.

And for those who are desperate for the RIR approvals like us, since nobody in DOL has any solutions for the backlogs yet, the only thing we can do is wait wait and wait. However, when PERM comes up, our destiny could be much worse than ever.

Anybody able to retrieve case status information.

Looks like SFO DOL has not updated any
information.

E-mail -- not working.
(415) 975-4617 -- not working.
(415) 975-4601 -- is still playing the message
recorded last Monday.

Has anybody been able to get their case status
information ????

Thanks!

RIR DOL

hey atleast we all can put our status

Mine is

FILED SESA ------SESA TO DOL -----DOL RECIEPT DATE

12/14/2001-------12/02/2002-------02/12/03

Kindly Update your as well. In last thred I rember someone got approved from Feb 2002.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.