CA resident case transfered to TSC

skyguide

Registered Users (C)
I got an email last week. My case has been transfered to TSC. hi...USCIS, I m a CA resident and why transfer my case to TSC instead of california service center?? :confused:

skyguide said:
I got an email last week. My case has been transfered to TSC. hi...USCIS, I m a CA resident and why transfer my case to TSC instead of california service center?? :confused:

Although I don't know this for sure, I don't believe there is any difference for us asylees to have our cases transfered to TSC or another SC. Based on what I read here, it is either at NSC or TSC that our cases are approved. California SC is not in this game.

That means you will not have interview. Local office only handles interview. It is good news for you.

Thanks Cody2, but after been transfered to TSC, is it possible they will transfer further to local office and procesing time got expanded?

You just wait for two months, if TX SC thinks you no need to go to local, then they will not bother you. you just wait for good news. it is 100% luck for you to get it sooner or later.

skyguide said:
Thanks Cody2, but after been transfered to TSC, is it possible they will transfer further to local office and procesing time got expanded?
Yes, if TSC decides that they want to interview you (which means you are a little unluncky), then the case will be transferred to your local office. What's you timeline?