CA filers FP tracker

No Title

PD:10/04/1999
RD:07/23/2001
ND:09/14/2001
FP Received : 11/05/2001
FP Schedled : 12/06/2001
FP Done : 11/08/2001
FP updated at VSC on 11/18/2001 and saying "Fingerprints collected on 11/18/2001 and pending for Review".
Fingerprints received from California service Center.
Hope help this Information.

Thanks NTR. Looks CA people are getting FPs from July RD.

Are you from Bay Area? Fp from where? Thanks.

Question to all the CA filers in this discussion!!!!

Did you apply for 485 when you were at the VSC and then moved to CA or were you in CA and the employer in VSC? I am still confused when you say the FP notice would be sent by CSC. I don\'t think your case gets transferred from VSC to CSC.

Please reply.

No Title

I am living in CA for the last 4 years and my employer in MA. Labor in Boston, I-140 and 485 in VSC. FP received from CSC.

No Title

I am living in CA for past 3 years..My company\'s head office is in NJ and hence my case was filed at VSC...FP\'s are usually sent by local INS office. It does not mean that your case is transferred from VSC to CSC. VSC sends the fp notofication to local INS and then depending on the load, local INS schedules the FP for us...

I guess VSC is going by PD,

PD 05/26/2000
    RD 07/02/2001
    ND 08/20/2001
    FP ??????????

No Title

I dont think so..my pd is 09/00 and RD : 7/16..I got my FP notice on 28th Nov \'01...FP is dependent on RD and location(area where you live)...

No Title

I checked in CA serive center that people are getting FP notices for aug month. Mine is in Oakland(applied thru VSC). Anybody received new FPs whose local ins cener is OAkland and applied thru VSC. Pl. post them.
Thank you.

CA filers at VSC,please post your latests FPs.Thanks.