Bush, Congress tell working folk to go to hell

Even though I partly agree with Dobbs, we should not forget that that article is clearly written for effect in order to make you even more angry. Just look at the language he is using. It is a persuasive commentary, an opinion. An opinion that I partly share, but it doesn't mean that the government lost their minds.
Anyway, I'm anxious to see the outcome of this! Thanks for the link Ari.

I do think that the goverment is loosing or lost its mind. It is pretty clear that they will give amnesty, they say that they will be back in the line...well how that will work? nobody knows. Plus, and I said this before...I have not heard anybody from the Department of Labor that says that the wage scales will be review.

This is like if a person decide to stay in your backyard for 5 years or more then that person has permission to file for ownership.

What call me more the attention is that most of these illegals are claiming things to convert the good conditions of this country in the same conditions and outlaws that exists in their countries. Well, already some folks in some of the GA counties have to live with not only the normal stupid gangs now we have the illegals gangs...isn't great?

There is nothing we can do, my husband is just as mad as me and looking that his country is going to a disaster or practically there.