Bringing in a someone to marry

stevedpurt

I am new here and not sure how to use this site but my question concerns bringing someone to the US from the philippines to be my caretaker and to marry. I have been talking to a lady there now for 2 1/2 years. Here are some things I am trying to find out. I am 66 years old and in the past I have had 3 heart attacks and I shouldn't be flying. Also I have never flown because of my anxiety and my fear of flying. Is it still possible to get her here without having to fly there to meet in person? Also, the income thing. I am low income and living on a small social security check. Getting her a job when/if she gets here is no problem in my area. I understand also that I need to make a certain amount of money in order to be able to bring her here. Is that correct? As I said, I will be bringing her here to marry and to be my care taker. I am 66 and she is 47. Is it even still possible to get her here? And if so, where do I start? I am new on here and if I lose my way on here please feel free to send replies to my email at stevedpurt@gmail.com I don't know what else to say at this time but I need to find these things out to see if it is even possible due to me not being able to fly and my low income. Thank you for your help