Boston Processing Time + World Cup cricket

jp2007

Registered Users (C)
I am thinking of going to Barbados to see the India-Pakistan match (april 15th).

My info is as follows:
Priority dates - 01/08/2007 (both have the same priority date)
My FP date - 01/31/2007
Wife's FP - 02/01/2007

Interview Date - **/**/2007
Oath Date - **/**/2007

Do you think I should start making plans?
Can we travel to the west indies while our citizenship process is going on (I'll probably need a tourist visa since we might not be US citizens - green card holders need tourist visas to enter barbados)...

One more quick question for the experts. My mother in law who is visiting from India: Will they take her I-94 and reissue a new one when she enter? We were planning on extending her I-94 since she needs to be here until June. Would this international trip solve the problem of extension?

thanks

You do know that both of them are in different pools? They may not play each other at all. Even if they do, it might not be Barbados and it might not be on April the 15th :)

jp2007 said:
I am thinking of going to Barbados to see the India-Pakistan match (april 15th).

My info is as follows:
My FP date - 01/31/2007
Wife's FP - 02/01/2007

Oath Date - **/**/2007

Can we travel to the west indies while our citizenship process is going on (I'll probably need a tourist visa since we might not be US citizens - green card holders need tourist visas to enter barbados)...

One more quick question for the experts. My mother in law who is visiting from India: Will they take her I-94 and reissue a new one when she enter? We were planning on extending her I-94 since she needs to be here until June. Would this international trip solve the problem of extension?

thanks
If you can have a friend check your mail box every day to let you know if you have got the Interview Letter then you can go ahead with your plans. Be prepared to return for your Interview. Don't reschedule your Interview. It is not worth it.

In your mother-in-laws case go ahead and file for Extension if her 6 month date on the I-94 is approaching. She should NOT get out of status. When she leave the country they will take her I-94 and issue a new one when she returns.

JP - my priority date and interview dates are identical to yours. We probably were FP'd around the same time at the same place - My FP was at 12 noon on 1/31/2007 at the Boston CIS on Portland St.

Based on the various posts from other members, looks like we should be getting our IL notices before 3/1/2007 (if name check/FP FBI check has no glitches). Our interview dates would be between 4/11/2007 - 4/20/2007 (again based on info from other members). I would be play it by ear and wait for the IL notice first before making travel plans.

jp2007 said:

My info is as follows:
My FP date - 01/31/2007
Wife's FP - 02/01/2007

Oath Date - **/**/2007

thanks

jp2007 said:
http://www.icc-cricket.com/icc/events/worldcup/schedule.html

If India and Pakistan both make it to round 2... Then they will play each other on April 15th... (B2 v D1)
India would be treated as B2 even if they are number 1 in the Group B and
Pakistan would be treated as D1 even if they are second in their group.

The question and real issue here is WILL INDIA QUALIFY :)

hey cmon now! India may not win the world cup but they will surely play v/s pakistan and win :)

Boston timelines

Any update on Interview Letter notices ? Looks like jp2007 and I are in the same boat - no IL letters yet. FP done on 1/31/2007.