Blood Test(s)

second stage

Registered Users (C)
Quest and LabCorp are the biggest franchise(s) that do Blood Test(s) but I believe they take Insurance only or charge you exorbitant prices!

Where else would uninsured or under-insured go to get affordable or cheaper blood test(s) done?

:eek:
Who said this has anything to do with I-693?

Am just asking where do I find an affordable or cheaper lab that does routine blood tests.

This forum is for immigration issue, so people have to assess if it for I-693. A routine blood test is expensive, unless you ask your PCP to order one for you, your insurance can take the tab. What do you want to know about your blood results? :eek:

You posted this in a "family based green card" forum, what do you expect?

Exactly, lots of people get these tests for immigration purpose and that's why I posted in this forum.

I expect someone to post where they found cheaper places for routine blood tests that's affordable..

Exactly, lots of people get these tests for immigration purpose and that's why I posted in this forum.9/QUOTE]

Tests for WHAT? For hepatitis? For immunizations? Or just your sugar level (which is NOT done for immigration)?... :rolleyes:

What a joke to come up with such questions on immigrations forums....