Birth certificate for GC (green card)


New Member
Hello there,

I was born in India in 1986 but all my documents including school, college, Passport etc have the DOB for the year 1987.

What would be my best approach when it comes to submit birth certificate for the GC process( are there any alternative documents I can submit or should I update all the documents (Indian(Passport etc) and US (SSN, Insurance, banking, IRS etc) ?

Note: The gov already have my original (1986) date in there system

Thanks in advance