Biometrics

yuja11

Registered Users (C)
I, intending immigrant through marriage, recieved my biometrics appointment letter in the mail last week, butmy spouse ,US citizen,hasnt receieved her biometrics appointment yet. Is it normal?Does she even supposed to get fingerprinted and go to biometrics appointment?Please help guys.

I, intending immigrant through marriage, recieved my biometrics appointment letter in the mail last week, butmy spouse ,US citizen,hasnt receieved her biometrics appointment yet. Is it normal?Does she even supposed to get fingerprinted and go to biometrics appointment?Please help guys.

Fingerprinting is part of AOS ,only who applies for apps like I-485 ,I-765 needs to get fingerprinted .

If your USC spouse is the sponsor ,ur spouse doesnt need to be fingerprinted,just make sure ur spouse shows up with u at the interview :)

good luck

I, intending immigrant through marriage, recieved my biometrics appointment letter in the mail last week, butmy spouse ,US citizen,hasnt receieved her biometrics appointment yet. Is it normal?
Think about it, who is the intending immigrant here? You, therefore the biometrics is only for you.
Does she even supposed to get fingerprinted and go to biometrics appointment? No.

This has been addressed many times previously...

Of course US citizens don't need to be fingerprinted because they have the power to vote! It is of course much more reasonable to suspect that a million legal immigrants each year are all criminals than any of 300 million US citizens! ;)

Careful! the Big Brother is watching :eek:

LOL. Not every american's fingerprints and photo are "in the system" but there are hundreds of data bases, containing a lot more information on a person than what that person would want. You have seen the movies. CIA, FBI, NSA. They can dig up your past. :p

Last edited by a moderator: