• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Quiwi

Hi All,

I have my biometrics scan coming up soon for my Reentry form and I was wondering if there is anything I have to take or what's involved exactly.
Is there any kind of interview or that like when we originally did our DV interview etc?

Oh, so that's literally it. GC and the letter. Wow.
I'd just thought I'd check because I'm traveling back from my home country to US for the scan so I just wanted to be extra careful I wasn't going to forget anything important :D

As they say, better to be safe than sorry ;)

Hi @Quiwi

How long did it take from handing in the reentry form to getting the biometrics appointment? And do you know if you can leave the US after you give in the form and come back for the appointment? (I've heard mixed things)

Thanks

Hi @Quiwi

And do you know if you can leave the US after you give in the form and come back for the appointment? (I've heard mixed things)

Thanks

Well he's clearly indicated that's exactly what he's doing... " I'm traveling back from my home country to US for the scan "