Best way for someone overseas to care for an elderly relative in the U.S.


Registered Users (C)
My wife has an aunt across the country whom we feel will need assistance. She wants to stay where she is, and we don't think having her move up north with us would work for her. She has a niece in the Philippines who has a lot of experience as a caregiver and is interested in taking care of her. I don't know if the niece would plan to live in the U.S. temporarily or permanently. But out of all the choices (not knowing specifically what all the different kinds of visas are), this forum seemed the closest to start with

In any case, it would be important for her to be able to come very soon. What would be the best approach for her to be able to come to the U.S. to take care of her aunt?

Thanks so much