Beneficiary address change

Lusichka

I was fill up I-130 form for my unmarried daughter. We are waiting. I know it’s take many years. But on this time, my daughter move to the different apartment. I don’t know how to send this information to USCIS. My daughter lives in Russia, I am American citizen. I was trying to sand information trough the site, online. I am find, that, form, on the site made for petitioner. I was try to call, but it was not working well. Please help me.

If a Family (Form I-130) is filed and still pending, the Petitioner and Beneficiary of the Petition must always inform the USCIS of any address change within 10 days of the change of address. This is important to ensure you are informed of any updates of the application.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, then
U.S. citizens are not required to file a Form AR-11 and can make a change of address on pending cases via our Online Change of Address page or by calling 1-800-375-5283. U.S. Citizens who do not have an application or petition pending with USCIS are only legally required to notify USCIS of a change of address if they have previously submitted a Form I-864 on behalf of someone who has become a permanent resident. If you have previously submitted a Form I-864 for someone who immigrated to the U.S., you must complete a Form I-865 within thirty days of the completion of your move.

Also,
You should retain in your records:
1. A copy of the completed Form I-865; and
2. Evidence that you sent the original Form I-865 to the correct USCIS office and USCIS received that Form I-865.
USCIS will accept this documentation as proof that you complied with the requirement to file Form I-865.

Thank you for your response. My case isn’t pending. On June 2016, I filled from I-130 for my daughter, she is in Russia, I am USA citizen, and living in USA. We are still waiting for approval. And, MY DAUGHTER, move to the different apartment. How I can notice USCIS about my daughter address change?

Form I-865 for sponsor, for people who location in USA, not for beneficiary, people who location in different country.

Hello Lusichka - were you able to figure out how to file for "Beneficiary" change of address ? I am in the same boat. My brother moved - and I need to file a change of address so that any communication the NVC sends goes to the correct address. I did send a letter to both USCIS and NVC (Portsmouth NH). No response till date.

Most individuals can change their address in two ways:
Through your existing USCIS online account if you filed your form online; or.
Filing Form AR-11, Alien's Change of Address Card, online.

Most individuals can change their address in two ways:
Through your existing USCIS online account if you filed your form online; or.
Filing Form AR-11, Alien's Change of Address Card, online.

This is wrong! Beneficiary’s change of address CANNOT be completed through this means. This thread is about beneficiary’s address update.