Been over 2 months since FP no Interview

dxbkid

Registered Users (C)
My original FP was scheduled for Feb 28th but I managed to finish them on Feb 11th (walk-in). I received the CFR notice (yellow later) around March 10th and haven't received anything regarding my Interview date/letter.

Its been over 60 days since I completed my FP. Is anyone else in the same boat? Besides calling customer service, could someone advise on the best course of action?

My original FP was scheduled for Feb 28th but I managed to finish them on Feb 11th (walk-in). I received the CFR notice (yellow later) around March 10th and haven't received anything regarding my Interview date/letter.

Its been over 60 days since I completed my FP. Is anyone else in the same boat? Besides calling customer service, could someone advise on the best course of action?

Same boat. I think it's probably a huge ocean cruiseliner.
60 days is perfectly normal.
Just sit back and relax.

ANY updates on your case?

I hope you have an ID by now :)

its been about a month since I was put in Q for interview and nothing so far. And phone IO told me that all my initial checks are complete and I should be getting IL anyday.
Don't know what goes on within USCIS to send letters within a week or two and for some takes months. Just hope it show up soon

I actually do see pace is picking up. The people here around I talked to usually get their interview letters withon one month of FP. Some people
were even not happy because it was too fast and they had made other
personal plan for the scheduled interview date

What is CFR Notice and Yellow letter?

Can I please know what is CFR Notice and yellow letter
I will be going for FP next week

Regards,
ARB123

you should contact cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
i heard from several people that they got reply from cisombudsman within 2weeks
and then a reply from uscis within 2 weeks after that
I have to sent a letter to the Ombudsman because my case was out of the timeframe, received a letter from him two weeks before saying USCIS will contact me in less than a month. Three weeks later received letter from USCIS with an Interview Date.

Miami DO
Mailing Date: 03/21/08
Priority Date: 03/31/08
FP Notice: 09/24/08
FP Taken 10/15/08
Letter to Ombudsman: 03/20/09
Letter Received Ombudsman: 04/09/09
IL: 04/27/09
ID: 06/04/09
Oath: ?

Same here. No news from USCIS. Dont know what is going on.:confused: IS this normal:confused::confused:

As someone on this thread pointed out, call FBI (304-625-5590) and check if they processed your fingerprints.

This call is a straighforward one, and they do answer immediately. This will at least confirm if they had received your fingerprints, processed them and passed on the results to USCIS.