Bachelors in Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S]

Green_card Process Question

Registered Users (C)
Gurus please advice ....

For seeking admission for Masters degree in Physician Assistant, college requires a Bachelors degree. Can a candidate with Bachelors in Homeopathy medicine and Surgery with 5 and one half year declare as he/she is a Bachelors degree?