Baby just arrived:)

ProudPal

Registered Users (C)
Not immigration related but since many of you know that we were expecting this month, I wanted to let you know that we were blessed with a baby girl few hours ago..

:) I am up for long sleepless nights...

Let me be the first Congratulate you on this one, I hope she is the lucky angle in your life.
I am happy for you guys.

Take care of all and yourself

Congratulations ProupPal!
My son was born on the same day I naturalized in July 2006. Not sure if I'm getting less sleep now than I did when he was first born... :confused:

Is the baby an instant US citizen (born in the US)? Or do you now have another immigration process to worry about for the baby?

Jackolantern, Baby is the US citizen by birth. :D That means she wont go thru all this nonsense we are currently going thru. I wish, my mom took a trip here while she was pregrant with me..

Congrats ProudPal!!! :) I am glad you are already aware of the long sleepless nights. The first 3-4 months or so are usually the hardest.

My daughter is 14 months old and we are still surprised at how well we function with less than 6 hours of sleep a night. It is worth it however.

Congrats ProudPal!!! :) I am glad you are already aware of the long sleepless nights. The first 3-4 months or so are usually the hardest.

My daughter is 14 months old and we are still surprised at how well we function with less than 6 hours of sleep a night. It is worth it however.

No, I don't want kid:eek:
I sleep 4-6 hours everynight anyway, imagine I sleep less, are you seriouse? 2 hours per night when I have my kids.

At least they sleep for you...

Thank you all...
This is our 2nd baby...
I have an idea about sleepless nights..
So far, she is far quiet compared to her brother..

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I myself will be giving birth this January and I am having a baby girl too :) Please extend my congratulations to your wife.

lucy08

Thank you lucky..
Good luck with your delivery..
Hey, this baby is giving me 1500 dollars worth of tax breaks lol...(I do taxes as part time job)..hehehe..

Proudpal, thanks for sharing your photo. It was really nice of U. I sent the link to my wife and she looked at the photo and said that your daughter is cute and she said " little cutie, look at her toung". I didn't even notice that.
you are a good dad.
Happy holidays to everyone and your families.

Not immigration related but since many of you know that we were expecting this month, I wanted to let you know that we were blessed with a baby girl few hours ago..

:) I am up for long sleepless nights...

What a perfect Christmas gift :). She is a real cutie. Congratulations!!!