B2->H1/Marriage

fish4all

Registered Users (C)
Someone please guide..

I've previously stayed in US on F1 and H1 from 2000-2005 and did not violate any overstay. Left US on 09/25/05, after cancelling previous H1 and have entered now on B2 (10 years validity) on 03/25/06 with 6 months permit. Found an employer who is hiring me and ready to do H1. BUT, Our lawyer says its risky to apply for H1 now and I should wait before 60-90 days (i.e. June/July) from the date of entry.

My queries are:
1) Which one is better to apply, after 60 or 90 days of entry?
2) Is it OK to go for COS from B2 to H1 while I'm in US? Any complications?
3) Should I leave the country before Sep and have my employer file for H1, then get H1 stamping done in Dubai and enter on H1 in October? In this case it may be risky as quota might be filled until then and I'm wasting time waiting.
4) Are there any chances of H1, 20,000 (Masters) quota getting filled in June or July?
5) I'm getting married to US citizen soon, in 2-3 months. Will that help in anyways? I can go back, get engaged and come on K visa. But can I work on K visa?
6) If I get married here after 90 days of my entry on B2 and then apply for COS, how long does it take?
7) Or should I get married back home and enter on US citizen spouse visa. How long does it take to process?

Any other ideas????
Great Guru I would appreciate your comments on this please.