B1/B2 to L1 Visa

bgandhi7461

Registered Users (C)
Dear Sir,

I am President and CEO of Parahard Management Reporting Corporation in India.

It is my Proprietary Concern since 1989.

I am holder of USA B1/B2 Visa since 2004.

I have visited USA in the year 2005 and 2007.

My company is A Consulting Organization working with 20 team consultants in India to develop various Management Reporting Tools and Programs.

My Organization wishes to depute me as a President of a new proposed company which will be a joint venture company in USA to market Finance Management Reporting Tools.

Our Organization's total Professional Fees Receipt is INR 2.00 Millions for F.Y. 2007-2008.

My questions:

1. Whether we, as Organization, are eligible to file L1 A petition for Our President & CEO (Proprietor) with L2 petition for his Spouse?

2. What are the chances of getting our petition approved and renewed after one year?

3. If our proposed partners in new proposed Company in USA are H1B visa holders at present, Whether we can form a joint venture partnership with them?

4. Can Law Office of Mr. Rajiv Khanna provide us services as our Attorney to file petition for L1A and L2 and renew our visa later on and file green card petition for our President and CEO (Proprietor)?

5. Will it be required for him and his spouse to appear before Mumbai US Consulate for personal interview after the petition is approved?

Bharat Gandhi

Last edited by a moderator: