B-2 to COS H4 after getting married in USA


New Member
Hi .. I have stamped B-2 visa and my fiancé is in the USA on H1-B visa and I am planning to get married to him in the USA (Court Marriage) as he is unable to travel to India due to ban on H1-B visa stamping COVID-19. and I would like apply for COS H4 visa after marriage. Is it legal? Do I need to travel back to India for getting H4 visa stamped?