Awaiting Assignment to an Officer

human_alien

Registered Users (C)
I raised an inquiry in March'06 (PD was current even then) the email response I got was Awaiting Assignment to an Officer.

I recently raised an inquiry to find out again (a couple of weeks ago) the email response was Awaiting Assignment to an Officer.

I am assuming that this message means NC is done.

EB2: India
PD July 2002
I140 AD: Mar'04
I485 RD: Dec'03
3FPs done so far(Code1, Code3 and Code 1 again in Mar'06)
4th EAD and AP

human_alien said:
I raised an inquiry in March'06 (PD was current even then) the email response I got was Awaiting Assignment to an Officer.

I recently raised an inquiry to find out again (a couple of weeks ago) the email response was Awaiting Assignment to an Officer.

PD July 2002
4th EAD and AP

Hello Human_Alien,

Could you share with us how you could contact NSC by e-mail? My priority for I-485 has become current for two months and I would like to make an inquiry with NSC for status update.

Thanks a lot in advance.

human_alien said:

PD July 2002
4th EAD and AP

Contact your senator or congressman , else u might have to wait for long . They dont care any way .

I called up the 1-800 number ...and told them the situation both the times. You can always try the congressmen route. I am not sure if they will expedite your case though. Good Luck.

SeaDragon2005 said:
Hello Human_Alien,

Could you share with us how you could contact NSC by e-mail? My priority for I-485 has become current for two months and I would like to make an inquiry with NSC for status update.

Thanks a lot in advance.