Aug Bulliten

predictions for aug

predicting these bulletins has got to be the crapiest job for us. But anyway can't resist the temptation.

eb3 India - Apr 30, 2001 or May 1, 2001.

Guys atleast we have 4 more weeks to relax. Why unnessary prediction for increase our heart beat from now onwards.

take it easy.... :)

EB3_485,
I saw you got LUD when you requested for an address change. I did an address change two weeks back and yesterday I got a letter from USCIS CSC that the address is changed on my 485. But there is no LUDs on my 485 :mad: . How much time did it take for you to see the LUDs once you applied for an address change

Regards
Krishna
EB3 PD - 12/20/2001 CSC

No predictions for at least 3 to 4 months from now. I realized that it is a grinding halt. Unlike any previous retrogressions, this is a big one. Just enjoy summer time and vacations if any. Expect to get any RFEs and plan to reply them correctly. Find other ways to get released from this stuck up situation and maintain status etc...

I saw LUD within a week, I called USCIS around 4/20/2006 for address change.

krishna09 said:
EB3_485,
I saw you got LUD when you requested for an address change. I did an address change two weeks back and yesterday I got a letter from USCIS CSC that the address is changed on my 485. But there is no LUDs on my 485 :mad: . How much time did it take for you to see the LUDs once you applied for an address change

Regards
Krishna
EB3 PD - 12/20/2001 CSC

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Indiaans in EB2 and EB3 atleast can just stop looking at bulletins till Oct.. I have no hope till Oct and when the new quota comes in..
China on the other hand has been lucky and they seem to be moving by 6-8 months every bulletin..
Oh my God..and Oct is sooo far away..

So guys..Will it be Sept bulletin or Oct bulletin that will have the new numbers !???

gravitation said:

What difference does it make. MY Pd became current 1st May. I havnt yet seen the approval.
Whats worse I have sent 3 inquiries ( one personally and 2 through attorny and I havnt yet recd a reply. So the date is irrelevant I guess.

So what?

PHSESAaug said:
fiscal year starts in october. so watch for the bulletin on sep 15

Sorry to rain on your parade ;)
When fiscal year 2006 started in Oct 2005, EB(3) India PD travelled backwards from June 2002 to Jan 1998 :mad:
Hoping it will be better this year!

How many visas?

Do they allocate all the 2800 EB3 visas starting October? Do we expect a big jump on October? Any thoughts !

No idea ..

h1details said:
Do they allocate all the 2800 EB3 visas starting October? Do we expect a big jump on October? Any thoughts !

h1details,

Yes a fresh quota of visas will start on 1st Oct 2006. With the current retro, India EB3 will get 2800 visas for fiscal year 07. It is anyones guess as to what effect this is going to have.

As far as I am concerned there are way to many holes in the current scenario. Here is a list of my doubts that no one really has any answers for -

1. If India EB3 is so heavily oversubscribed since Oct 05 when the dates were retrogressed to 1998 and there are "only" 2800 visas available for fiscal year 2006 for India EB3s, then why is India Eb3 not "unavailable". The DOS is trying to tell us that there is a huge demand for India EB3 since Oct 05 but its June 06 and they have not been able to use up 2800 visas for India EB3. How can the demand be so high when a category can't use up 2800 visas in 8 months.

2. Even generous estimates will state that a majority of 245is (atleast 50-60%) are from Mexico. If the system is indeed clogged with 245is then why has Mexico not become unavailable yet? I know that the other workerd category in EB3 has become unavailable but from what I have heard a lot of 245is fall under EB3 skilled workers.

3. Why has ROW started moving swiftly over the past few months? 245is should be clogging them as well. None of the dates should technically move past April 01.

So forget about these bulletins. There is no way to tell what is going on.

saras

saras.......i think the reason 2800(divide by 2 for family)=1400(approx) has not been used is because uscis does not allocate all visas on the first day itself....

and since PD has been retrogressed they will not have to make it unavailable because there are not many pending cases from that far back.....but they retrogress in anticipation and just to make sure that fifo gets implemented.

i am expecting some movement in sept because that may be when overflow from other categories will flow into india..

right now i think that india is far behind because it is using its per country limit fastest.....infact i had doubts about schedule A workers(i think nurses) exhausting all the per country visas for india........and if india does not get overflow from other categories.....we are all doomed for a while(as long as shedule A remains current).
can some one shed more light on my last sentence.

I agree with techy

USCIS/DoS are being careful so they do not go on an approval spree. The fact that IND EB-3 has not become "U" gives me great hope. There's a slight difference between OCT 2005 scenario and now. IND EB-3 actually became unavailable last JUN 2005. USCIS had no idea what the earliest IND EB-3 PD was at that time, probably. So in OCT 2005 they played it safe. But fast forward JUN 2006 it's still available. Analysing the VB for Year 2006 EB3-IND
we moved swiftly from 01JAN98 to 01JAN01 (From OCT05 - MAR06 VB). From MAR06 we seem to have arthritis and the movement has been painful. I don't think from OCT05-MAR06 we used up the monthly quota of 233 visa numbers.

My prediction is to expect significant movement in AUG/SEP if USCIS decides not to waste numbers and then retrogress again in OCT. Otherwise USCIS is going to implement FIFO but waste numbers.... What have they decided hopefully we will have an idea from the AILA conference.

Anticipation ...

techy2468 said:
saras.......i think the reason 2800(divide by 2 for family)=1400(approx) has not been used is because uscis does not allocate all visas on the first day itself....

and since PD has been retrogressed they will not have to make it unavailable because there are not many pending cases from that far back.....but they retrogress in anticipation and just to make sure that fifo gets implemented.

i am expecting some movement in sept because that may be when overflow from other categories will flow into india..

right now i think that india is far behind because it is using its per country limit fastest.....infact i had doubts about schedule A workers(i think nurses) exhausting all the per country visas for india........and if india does not get overflow from other categories.....we are all doomed for a while(as long as shedule A remains current).
can some one shed more light on my last sentence.

techy,

The key word is "anticipation". Right now India EB3 movement is being held back purely in anticipation of some huge surge. Anticipation can be right and it can be very wrong. In this environment, we cannot rely on any info or bulletin because they are guessing as much as us.

As for the 2800 visas which is actually only 1400 as you say because of dependents not being used up in 8 months, it just proves that their anticiaption with regard to India is way to cautious. I am a 2001 filer and having been in touch with a lot of 2001 filers for over 3 years, most everyone has been approved. I don't believe there are thousands upon thousands of 2001 India EB3 applicants left. This is not counting 245i ofcourse. Those left are name check victims, USCIS delay victims and susbstitute labor applicants.

regards,

saras

techy2468 said:

India EB1 for sure, India EB2 *maybe* bure surely pretty much everyone else has to become current before India EB3 gets to benefit?

i agree with you yooklid....i was commenting on india-eb in general...

EB3 has so many applicants that i am sure they use up all available visa for the given month(or quarter on the first day...) 1400/12=116 visas per month.....and i wont be surprised if we still have so many people in 2001(include labor substitution and it may go on forever...)

all in all, i dont have any hopes for EB3 india after 2002....because they are not getting any overflow from other categories

techy2468 said:
i agree with you yooklid....i was commenting on india-eb in general...

My own theory is that potentially EB2 China will become current before EB1 India, or they will become current at the same time. Sorry guys, there are of lot of you Indian folks in the system and the cap is really wiping you out with respect to progress.

I am hoping for an acceleration in EB3 WW (I think that they went too far with the retrogression) and it may become current within the next 18 months or sooner.

Good luck guys