Count me in

RD JULY 21 '03
ND AUG 8 '03
FP DEC 01' 04
LUD 12/06{ FP RECEIVED}
LUD 12/13{NO MESSAGE CHANGE}

orangetreats said:
Ahem !!!! Count me in !!! Are we going somewhere with this ???? :eek:

dont know. may be people just wants to make sure that they are not alone.

anyway...my wife's ND is Aug '03. She completed her first FP last week.

I am in the same boat.My details are
I 485 RD Aug 20 2003
FP oct 1 2004
Message changed to FP recieved and then again on 11-15-04.

Can people post their approvals also here if there are any

Just a note that ... I have been scanning 485 cases around my dates ... from Aug 5 - 15.. Out of total of 45 cases ....
Almost 60-70% cases are not approved/transfered (No action after having received)....
So...Looks like Aug filers are many more that those that appear in this thread !!!!

Another Aug Filer

EB3 PD Sept., 2002
I140/I485 ND Aug., 2003
I140 AD April, 2004
FP Jan 13 , 2005
No message update or LUD change for I485 since Aug., 2003

Have no idea why my FP is so late and there is no "FP received" update!? :confused:

The only question I would ask is if all of you are from either India/China/Philippines?

Reason I ask is that mine (secondary) was approved on 1/19/05 and so was the primary. I am Indian and the primary is not from either of the countries that was affected by retrogression.

Dont understand where you are going with this..But my PD is < Jan 2002 ...So It does not matter from which nationality I am from

Mparth said:
The only question I would ask is if all of you are from either India/China/Philippines?

Reason I ask is that mine (secondary) was approved on 1/19/05 and so was the primary. I am Indian and the primary is not from either of the countries that was affected by retrogression.

:( :( My I-485 is March 7th 2003... no news yet.... made two queries ...LUD changed because of that ... did not recieve any mail... when will this end ? :mad:

I received an E-mail update from FBI Monday. The message told me that CIS requested my name check March 30, 2004. However, the request contained an error and was rejected by FBI computer system. The request was resubmitted January 19, 2005.

The LUD on my wife's case (RD - Aug 03) has got updated today. She did her FP last month and the website did get updated that time. Today it has a new LUD.
I'll keep you guys posted on any developments.