2004immi

Registered Users (C)
I got my approval on 22nd March.

ND - 26Aug2004 concorrent (485)
Sub Labor EB3 CSC
No 485 news yet

:)

Congrats 2004immi !!

Did you file your 140 with the original LC or a copy of it. And do you know if a 140 was filed on the SUB labor before.

Thanks for the information.

GOT 485 aPPROVED

I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My details are as follows:

Original Labor on Jun - 2001, still pending after moving back to state.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.
EAD and AP approved on October'04.

I140 approved on 26March and 485 on 28th March. No RFE (thank God).

All the best for you guys.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.

2004immi said:
I saw the online status today and found that all my cases for my wife, kid me 485 cases are approved...

I am really fretful to this folder ! Got lot of consolidation and information from here.

My details are as follows:

Original Labor on Jun - 2001, still pending after moving back to state.

My Comapny filed a sub labor ( I140 was approved for that labor, later it was withdrwan) I140 and 485 on 26 Aug'04.
EAD and AP approved on October'04.

I140 approved on 26March and 485 on 28th March. No RFE (thank God).

All the best for you guys.

One question, me and my family are all in India now and I am typing this from India. There was one emergency in my family so we traveeled in hurry. While returning, If I use mu AP, will it be any problem at the port of entry ?

Please reply.
I had seen a reply to same question in murthy chat, and Attorney murthy had replied that you can reenter US on AP and then do stamping on your PP. Check murthy.com->chat->transcripts

Also can you let us know if your 140 was files with original labor certificate or a copy of the labor certificate. If it was original cert, how did ur company have original cert since they would have sent it along with earlier 140

Congrats! You are prefect case to prove the PD of sub-LC is the PD of original LC which is not affected by EB3 retrogression. I hope USCIS will stay on this policy though there are lots of arguing on this sub-LC PD.

140_485 said:
I had seen a reply to same question in murthy chat, and Attorney murthy had replied that you can reenter US on AP and then do stamping on your PP. Check murthy.com->chat->transcripts

Also can you let us know if your 140 was files with original labor certificate or a copy of the labor certificate. If it was original cert, how did ur company have original cert since they would have sent it along with earlier 140

I believe 2004immi's I-140 must have been filed with a copy of the substituted LC as he mentioned that there was a previously approved I-140 on the LC. I must say tha he is pretty lucky that USCIS was able to locate the original beneficiary's I-140 file and remove the LC from there and put it in 2004immi's I-140 without a major delay. Its amazing that he didn't even get a RFE...which is great for him.

2004uimmi, Congratulations on completing the journey successfully. I am sure, your case gives some hope to all ppl waiting in line who filed their 140s with substituted LCs (especially ppl who filed with a copy of LC)

As 140_485 pointed out, you shouldn't have any issues at your POE using your AP. Good Luck.