Attorney recieved checklist

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My attorney told me today that they received checklist to bring a driver's license to the interview. I did not get this check list. What does this mean? does it mean they are going to schedule my interview soon?

It's likely the generic yellow letter document checklist given to some applicants as part of the process and doesn't indicate that an interview is imminent.

I was told by an IO over the phone (when I called the NCSC and was transferred to the 2nd level) that the YL means you are in the queue to be scheduled for an interview. Supposedly one typically receives the IL within 3-6 weeks of receiving the YL. So, while it's not a guarantee that you will get the IL soon, it does indicate that you're moving through the process. Does anyone have any different information about the YL? I am simply relying on what the IO told me...

Thanks Bobysmith.

goldin03, this is what I was told by my attorney is just what you said. Basically interview should be scheduled soon. I am planning to travel this summer and that is why I am hoping I do the interview before that.

BTW, I just got my YL in the mail. I have not got my wife's yet though. Is this normal? the same thing happened with FP. I got the notice first then my wife got it a week after that.