asylum, k1 visa, after trump ?

new-asylum-case

Registered Users (C)
i was a muslim and left islam 5 years ago and became christian, applied for asylum on that base ,as my country is very religious and i have fear of procecution... so asylum got approved, i got green card and becoming citizen in 5 months, praise the lord.

problem is that my girlfriend is back home in pakistan, and over there a non-muslim man cannot legally marry a muslim girl..I am planning to go back for quick visit and get formally engaged once i am citizen...but i have been hearing trump that why there are k1 visa etc and also a muslim ban from specific countries , i would assume pakistan is on top of list,,,grrrrr...you think if we have engagement photos and family photos, how tough is it to go this route? do i have any other option ?

or should i tell her to apply visa to some third country like singapore, and we marry there and then she comes back pakistan and apply i 130 ?

would consular make it an issue that why she wants to marry a non-muslim? because her family isnt aware of that i am not muslim but she is....
my head is spinning i am 32 y.o now and have never married and i really want to marry her....typing this with tears in my eyes...please help

I am not sure if you have to worry about it so soon.It won't be an overnight process. And if you and your spouse background is clean, then there should be no issue.

I think the part of his plan most likely to be carried out is to deport the illegal immigrants, which he can do by just executive orders. Touching the legal immigrants or the immigration process is much harder and would require congressional support, which takes much much more time.