Asylum clock stopped after 2nd interview

Asylum_S

Hi

I have my 1st interview a 2 months ago and were asked to have a second interview. I did the 2nd interview last week on last Friday. Now when I check the status I see the clock stopped running since the day of the last interview. Is it final denial guys ?

Hi Asylum_S, i guess it is a system issue.. For me to it remains same for last few days. Can i ask you something here?

How long did your second interview lasts?

Thanks!

It is Stopped.. but when i checked for the same in other topics in this blog.. i found for most of them it is Stopped.. I feel it is not an issue..

1- if it stopped counting and it says the ead clock is currently RUNNING, it has bad meaning ...

2- if it stopped counting and it says the EAD clock is STOPPED, it has positive meaning ( Asylum approved)

I read all the related questions and it shows what i told you is right. STOPPED means you won asylum but if it is still running ( with days the same) means Referral ( if you are out of status) or Denial if you are in status. For me I think I will have denial because it says EAD is still running and I am in status

1- if it stopped counting and it says the ead clock is currently RUNNING, it has bad meaning ...

2- if it stopped counting and it says the EAD clock is STOPPED, it has positive meaning ( Asylum approved)
That’s not right because their system not working well so you should expect that your days will stop running each week for few days or maybe a day just give it a time and stay positive.
Yes, you are correct.. It happened to me three weeks back too where clock in not running and it started to work after three days. I always follow this topic - If anyone says same happen to them you don't have to worry, it is common system issue.
https://forums.immigration.com/threads/waiting-asylum-decision.296692/page-92

You can also confirm your status by calling court 800 898 7180 and Entering your alien number.
You may get a mail from asylum officer about your decision before your alien number issued to the court for example you got referred and then you called the court you put your alien # your case may not be there till a while so you may get your decision in mail first

I had first interview and got NOID decision. Then asked for extension for rebuttal but the AO asked for follow up interview ( the days still running until 2nd interviw). Since my first interview the USCIS case status shows decision was mailed ... after 2nd interview ( last friday) the clock stopped counting ( starting interview day) but EAD Clock is currently running.

That’s not right because their system not working well so you should expect that your days will stop running each week for few days or maybe a day just give it a time and stay positive.

You may get a mail from asylum officer about your decision before your alien number issued to the court for example you got referred and then you called the court you put your alien # your case may not be there till a while so you may get your decision in mail first

I had first interview and got NOID decision. Then asked for extension for rebuttal but the AO asked for follow up interview ( the days still running until 2nd interviw). Since my first interview the USCIS case status shows decision was mailed ... after 2nd interview ( last friday) the clock stopped counting ( starting interview day) but EAD Clock is currently running.

My clock 2 months ago stopped for 1 or 2 weeks couldn’t remember and my clock was running suddenly one day they counted all days that were not counted but maybe you have a different situation

My clock 2 months ago stopped for 1 or 2 weeks couldn’t remember and my clock was running suddenly one day they counted all days that were not counted but maybe you have a different situation
It might be software bug. You don't know AO approved then supervisor started clock again

I applied in Jan 2021, had my interview in march 2021, according to that my EAD clock days should be 104 days but from yesterday it's saying 500 days, and the clock still running, it's making me confused and concerned because I wanted to apply for EAD so I can work

I applied in Jan 2021, had my interview in march 2021, according to that my EAD clock days should be 104 days but from yesterday it's saying 500 days, and the clock still running, it's making me confused and concerned because I wanted to apply for EAD so I can work
how are you checking the ead clock?, there is no time showing in the case states no more