Asylees Do not require Advance Parole?

Jack Archer

Registered Users (C)
I have not travelled outside of the US since the day I was granted asylum. But I found the following info at the INS web site.

Note: An alien who has been admitted as a refugee or has been granted asylum does not need to obtain advance parole, but will require a Refugee Travel Document in order to re-enter the United States after travelling abroad. An application for a Refugee Travel Document must be filed on INS Form I-131, as described in A4 below.