Asylee Applying for spouse or kids overseas i730

Asylumist

Hello, anyone here who granted asylum know how long does it take to apply for your spouse or kids overseas to come to us? Please share your experiences

Hello, anyone here who granted asylum know how long does it take to apply for your spouse or kids overseas to come to us? Please share your experiences
It is taking USCIS approximately 8 months to process a Form I-730. Once approved, your case will be transferred to the appropriate overseas consular post for further processing. This can be an additional 3 to 6 months assuming all goes well.

It is taking USCIS approximately 8 months to process a Form I-730. Once approved, your case will be transferred to the appropriate overseas consular post for further processing. This can be an additional 3 to 6 months assuming all goes well.
Thank you, I hope it will be faster.

Hello,Any update on your i 730
Nothing at all , after receiving the receipt 10 Days after sending my application , I didn’t hear back from them, the processing time is going up to 11.5 months and this is plus the international processing.

Nothing at all , after receiving the receipt 10 Days after sending my application , I didn’t hear back from them, the processing time is going up to 11.5 months and this is plus the international processing.
Thank you, I hope it really goes faster.