asking about applying for visa to saipan

brian lety

Good evening. I'm Indonesian citizen who are now working in Philippines. i would like to travel to saipan and guam, but they required a US visa.
My question is, can i apply here in philippines, or i should go back to indonesia to apply it? also, what kind of visa should i apply? i will only be there about 1 week

You should apply from where you are legally domiciled. As you are working the the Phillipines, you should likely apply from there as you are presumably also living there.

You would be looking to apply for a Visitor Visa (B-2) for tourism:
  • tourism
  • vacation (holiday)
  • visit with friends or relatives
  • medical treatment
  • participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
  • participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
  • enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)

so i can apply my visa here. thats cool.
so about the monetary thing, i'm planning only bring around $1500 dollar for 3-4 day exclude my hotel cost. will that matter? i heard that you should have at least $5000 dollar just to enter any state of america, no matter how long you will stay