Arrest only(Nolle Prosequi) and N400 naturalization application

Boser Hund

Hello, first time posting here hope i got it right. I'll try be as brief as possible.
Arrested in 2013 for a simple assault. Not convicted, not prosecuted, no charges filed and never went to the court-in law it's called NO PAPER. So far i have: FBI name check showing the arrest and "NOLLE PROSEQUIT", Superior Court letter stating there are no pending nor closed cases on my name, Police Department letter stating there are no arrest records on my name.
District Attorney's office told me they do not deal with simple assault cases at all. Superior Court officially no longer provide any documents for any arrest only "no paper" cases that happened after 2011.
So, at this point it seems like i hit the wall but also have done my due diligence as far as getting every possible document for this arrest there is.
I am trying to use this time and obtain every and any possible document on this so my application does not get put to the side, delayed or complicated.
My questions are:
1. What else can USCIS possibly ask for this case? I know court disposition is needed but there is no such thing(as stated above i contacted both district attorney and superior court) in this case since court never happened, i was never charged nor the court no longer provides the documentation for this and,
2. How big of an issue is me now reporting this arrest since my lawyer opted NO on my permanent residency application 3 years ago ?

Thanks to everyone willing to help !

You wont find anything in a superior court record for a simple assault . It never made it to Superior Court so they wont have any record of any case . Simple assault record should be at the local/municipal court. What immigration is going to want is . An official Document stating the arrest and the outcome. Which is usually a Disposition but In your case “Nolle Prosequit” If you were arrested there is a record of it somewhere. Didnt see you mention anything about a municipal court, sometimes theyre right in the police station in some towns. Even a print out from the station itself stating the Nolle Prosequit would suffice once it has some type if official header stamp/seal .
Its a Big issue not reporting the arrest because immigration sees it all , so it doesnt look good on your part. Being that “Good Moral Conduct” plays a big role in your citizenship path.
Your lawyer left it out on your Green Card Application , you werent convicted so it didnt matter . It matters now seeing that youre going for citizenship so please tell the truth .