Arlington stamping experience

choGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys and Gals..

My wife and me finally done stamping on Nov 10 in Arlington.
Since there is no option for GC stamping in InfoPass, we made an appointment as "need to speak with officer".

It was smoothe and not bad at all.
They ask for InfoPass appointment printout all the time, so you'd better hold it tight. ;)

You first pass security check, then go upstairs Room 210, then there is a line to get a number, you give your appointment printout, approval notice, passport, I-94, 2 new photo, AP, all EADs, then the officer gathers all those info and staples it, and give it back to you with number.

Then, you wait til your turn, then give that papers, and fingerprint and signature, then you are all set~

if you go with your husband or wife, make appointment with same time, like 8:00 for both of you, then you can do this together.
I thought one person per one time period, so my wife and I did this separately. :eek:

(oh there are plenty of meter parkings around the building, bring some coins)
Good luck to all of you guys~
bbai

I had 8:00 appointment, and my wife had 8:30.
it took 1.5 hrs total.
The process itself takes less than 5 minutes, but wait time is kinda long.

if you get 8:00 appointment, and go early and get number fast, then it will take around 30 minutes or possibly less.
They only let you get the number, 15 minutes ahead of your appoinment.

Do they care what kind of appointment you make? I am not having any luck with 'You wish to speak to an immigration office' option.

hey,
i went for stamping to the arlington office on 10th too. probably we were there at the same time, our appointment time was 8.30, we reached at 8.15 and walked out at 9.15.

choGC said:
Hi Guys and Gals..

My wife and me finally done stamping on Nov 10 in Arlington.
Since there is no option for GC stamping in InfoPass, we made an appointment as "need to speak with officer".

It was smoothe and not bad at all.
They ask for InfoPass appointment printout all the time, so you'd better hold it tight. ;)

You first pass security check, then go upstairs Room 210, then there is a line to get a number, you give your appointment printout, approval notice, passport, I-94, 2 new photo, AP, all EADs, then the officer gathers all those info and staples it, and give it back to you with number.

Then, you wait til your turn, then give that papers, and fingerprint and signature, then you are all set~

if you go with your husband or wife, make appointment with same time, like 8:00 for both of you, then you can do this together.
I thought one person per one time period, so my wife and I did this separately. :eek:

(oh there are plenty of meter parkings around the building, bring some coins)
Good luck to all of you guys~
bbai