Are you seeing there is spurt in the approval today? - share your ideas

mogaram

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
   I am seeing suddenly there are a lot of approvals messages today after a brief spell of gloomy days. During those gloomy days, I noticed that RFEs were sent out. Now I am seeing the approvals. I am wondering whether INS is follwing some schedule to work on a specfic items like scritinizing the applications, issuing RFEs and approving etc.

Those who are observing the INS work patterns very closely, Please share your thoughts.

I had replied RFE for employment letter on 07/25/01.

My details :

ND - Sep 15, 1999
       RFE received -- July 11, 2001
           Replied -- July 25, 2001
       Company name change case.

Wish you all good luck.

Thanks

No Title

Mogram
I think you will see your approval befre August 10th. I am basing it on the thinking that VSC must have received your reply by now. AlsoI think every month end / beginning we will see a lot of approvals. That is apattern I am seeing for some time now. I guess INS gets visa numbers then and try to clear as many cases as possible in that timeframe.

No Title

Hi VSC9909,
    Thanks for your good words. Though I have the same feeling, I wanted to hear here these exacts words from others. Thanks again.

No Title

Hi Mogaram,

MY RFE was also replied on July 25th. VSC hasn\'t received it yet.
My details
PD 9/96
ND 10/99
FP 3/2001
Company name change

No Title

Hi Sep96VSC,
   How did you know that INS did not receive your RFE? Did you call them today?

Thanks for sharing your information.

Wish you Good Luck.

No Title

I checked AVM today. It still says \'on July 16th we sent a notice requesting blah blah .....

for monthly status report

I think they generate a monthly status report as of the last day of every month and they have an obligation to publish it on the INS website. So they want to show a good record of processing.
Also they will pick a few cases with ND of 9/2000 or 10/2000 and approve a few and say the last processing date as 10/2000. cheats!!