AR 11 Help please..

skp19722003

Registered Users (C)
I will be moving different apartment complex in June end. Please clarrify me following:

1) When should I update the address? After moving or 1 weak before moving?
2) AR 11 form first question: I AM IN THE UNITED STATES AS:
Still I use H1, so I have to check "Other" box and write "H1B". Am I correct?
3) How can I confirm, USCIS updated my address?

140&485 filed on : 10/29/2003
140 approved on: 05/02/2005
PD: Sept 06th, 02.

skp19722003 said:
I will be moving different apartment complex in June end. Please clarrify me following:

1) When should I update the address? After moving or 1 weak before moving?
After the move.
2) AR 11 form first question: I AM IN THE UNITED STATES AS:
Still I use H1, so I have to check "Other" box and write "H1B". Am I correct?
Yes
3) How can I confirm, USCIS updated my address?

140&485 filed on : 10/29/2003
140 approved on: 05/02/2005
PD: Sept 06th, 02.
In addition to sending AR11, you should also call USCIS 800# to update your address on your pending 485. You will (or should) get a confirmation letter from USCIS for address change after the call, otherwise you can call back to confirm the address.
I do not think there is any way to confirm if they updated address just by sending AR11 form.

You are supposed to inform USCIS AND also mail the AR-11. When you inform USCIS by calling the toll free number, they will ask you if you have already submitted the AR-11 and if not they will ask you to do so.

AR 11 Question - Please help

Hi all,

I had recently moved to another apartment. I did send AR - 11 to USCIS last week. I want to know when they will update new address or when i need to call them and verify.. Please let me know.. Also please give their phone number to call

Thanks and Regards,
VJ

vjanand72 said:
Hi all,

I had recently moved to another apartment. I did send AR - 11 to USCIS last week. I want to know when they will update new address or when i need to call them and verify.. Please let me know.. Also please give their phone number to call

Thanks and Regards,
VJ
No one knows when they update address based on AR-11, they may be backed up for few months. You do not need to call to confirm it. If you have a pending application at USCIS, like I-485 etc., you need to call National Customer Service Center at 1 (800) 375-5283 to change address on the pending applications.