Approved....

mxc

Registered Users (C)
My wife and my 485's are approved. My daughter's (7 years old) is yet to be approved. What a struggle it has been! Compared to others while it went relatively smooth for me, getting my company to agree to process my GC was a struggle and took nearly 4 years from when I came to US to start. I had almost given up and was ready to leave when unexpectedly things started to roll for me.

This forum was definitely a source of hope, encouragement and bliss in difficult times. Thanks to the sponsor of this forum and everyone that participates in this, helping one another in this unfathomable and sometimes crazy process.

I wish good luck to everyone that is still waiting for this ordeal to be over.

Congrats Mxc

Mxc, Congrats. Enjoy the fruit of freedom. We don't know when they will work on EB3 cases. My case also filed in the same date range....with a month of difference. Guess we may have to sleep another 6 months atleast.
Thanks,
skarza.
Signature
I-485 & 140:
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done.
140-approved in aug 2003.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats mxc. Nice to see an old timers and active members of forum getting approved. Good luck for future

skarza said:
Mxc, Congrats. Enjoy the fruit of freedom. We don't know when they will work on EB3 cases. My case also filed in the same date range....with a month of difference. Guess we may have to sleep another 6 months atleast.
Thanks,
skarza.
Signature
I-485 & 140:
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done.
140-approved in aug 2003.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.

Thanks skarza. I hope and wish you get your approval soon. Good luck.

sunks said:
Congrats mxc. Nice to see an old timers and active members of forum getting approved. Good luck for future

Thanks sunks. Good luck to you too.

Just as an update, my daughter's 485 has been approved too. I have appointments for our passport stamping on 2/28, will post updates after our stamping. Thanks